Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Microvellum/AutoCad Drafter – Architectural/Commercial millwork, cabinetry and fixtures
Searching for an experienced Drafter / Engineer with Microvellum and AutoCAD experience to join their team. Qualified candidates would have a background in woodworking and cabinetry. Candidates will be expected to produce submittal and cabinet/fixture drawings, revise redline drawings, confirm hardware specifications and requirements and successfully engineer cabinets/fixtures for production using Microvellum.
• Microvellum and AutoCad experience and/or training are required;
• Experience working with Genesis, Pattern Systems, Cut Rite, Ardis or other industry related software is a plus;
• CNC Programming experience is a plus;
• Time management and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are required;
• Practical problem solving skills to create detailed shop drawings from architectural drawings while understanding shop construction techniques;
• Perform material takeoffs and create requisitions accurately for optimal levels of yield;
• Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, multi-tasking while working independently is required;
• Working closely with Project Managers, Estimators, Production and Sales Staff to understand initial job requirements, manage change orders/adds and provide a clearly defined path of construction
$55k - $65k annual salary commensurate
Medical and Dental Insurance. Life Insurance. 401K
Terms and Conditions
Questions or Comments
Mail is not sent.
Your email has been sent.