Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
ESTIMATOR/PROJECT MANAGER Commercial millwork and Cabinetry
Our client is a very well established commercial millwork manufacturer and has an immediate opening for an estimator with project management experience.
Ideal candidate will work with general contractors, architects, and internal account representatives/PM's to provide job and project take-offs for bid proposals on architectural and commercial millwork and cabinetry, as well as national retail accounts and retail fixtures.
- Use and improve upon existing estimating software to improve department efficiency and accuracy
- Communicate effectively with management and team to achieve company goals
- Follow procedures and standard practice to obtain maximum efficiency
- Demonstrate proficiency in accuracy, timeliness and consistency in bid procedure
- Analyze and prepare take-offs of projects from blueprints and associated documentation
- Prepare time, cost, materials and labor estimates
- Perform project summaries and hand-offs for internal stakeholders
- Maintain working knowledge of current industry pricing and associated material cost
- Display sense of urgency towards completing tasks
- Demonstrates outstanding punctuality and attendance
- Candidate must have min. of 5 yrs estimating architectural casework/millwork
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Use OnScreen Takeoff, Bluebeam, and Quikbid as core tools to execute winning proposals
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and follow up
- Knowledge of woodworking techniques, construction and finishing for cost and timing calculations
- Able to read and interpret project drawings and project specification materials
- Project Management knowledge and willingness to handle small jobs when bids are not being pushed out
$50k - $70k annual salary commensurate
Health, Dental, Tax-free Spending, Performance Bonuses, Profit Sharing
Terms and Conditions
Questions or Comments
Mail is not sent.
Your email has been sent.