Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Design Engineer Commercial and Architectural Millwork and Cabinetry Manufacturing
Searching for an experienced Drafter / Engineer with Microvellum and AutoCAD experience to join their team. Qualified candidates would have a background in woodworking and cabinetry. Candidates will be expected to produce submittal and cabinet/fixture drawings, revise redline drawings, confirm hardware specifications and requirements and successfully engineer cabinets/fixtures for production using Microvellum.
• Microvellum and AutoCad experience and/or training are required;
• CNC Programming experience is a plus;
• Time management and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are required;
• Practical problem solving skills to create detailed shop drawings from architectural drawings while understanding shop construction techniques;
• Perform material takeoffs and create requisitions accurately for optimal levels of yield;
• Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, multi-tasking while working independently is required;
• Working closely with Project Managers, Estimators, Production and Sales Staff to understand initial job requirements, manage change orders/adds and provide a clearly defined path of construction;
$65k - $85k annual salary commensurate
Health insurance, 401K, paid vacations and holidays.
Terms and Conditions
Questions or Comments
Mail is not sent.
Your email has been sent.