Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Project Manager Retail Corporate Hospitality And Institutional Millwork and Cabinety Manufacturing
• Plans, directs, coordinates and budgets activities concerned with millwork subcontract fabrication and installation.
• Participates in the conceptual development of a millwork subcontract and oversees its organization, scheduling and implementation
• To maintain high quality control
• Maintain high standards of customer service to customers
• Attention to detail, dependability, cooperation and flexibility
• Strong written, verbal and oral communication skills
• Strong work ethic, dependability and team spirit
• Strong time management and coordination skills
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Problem solving and decision making abilities
• Conflict resolution and strong negotiating skills
• Calendar and scheduling software
• Charting software (GANTT)
• Knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in millwork fabrication and installation
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, production methods and coordination of people and resources
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles involved in production of technical drawings
• Knowledge of policies and procedures to promote safety internally and in field
• Knowledge of administrative systems
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products and services
$65k - $85k annual salary commensurate
PTO - vacation, 10 holidays, 5 sick, 401K. $.50/on the $1.00 up to 6% match.
Terms and Conditions
Questions or Comments
Mail is not sent.
Your email has been sent.