Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Project Manager Commercial and Architectural Millwork manufacturing
• Oversee projects from initial sale through complete construction
• Taking Field Dimensions
• Attend subcontractor meetings
• Maintain a clean and neat professional appearance
• Coordinate installations
• Coordinate schedules with general contractors
• Request and coordinate samples for submitting
• Develop client relationships
• Manage projects from 5k to 100k+
• Negotiating and tracking Change Orders
• 5 years commercial millwork experience
• Currently maintain a management position
• Able to read architectural and shop drawings
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience with AutoCad
• Well organized
• Technical Degree or greater
• Understand means, methods, and materials of commercial casework
$60k - $80k commensurate
Health care provided, 401K and paid vacations and holidays.
Terms and Conditions
Questions or Comments
Mail is not sent.
Your email has been sent.