Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Estimator High End Residential and Commercial Millwork
Receive architectural plans from client’s and identify and analyze the millwork and metalwork scope items for company interest and fit.
• Working with pre-existing architectural millwork and metalwork drawings and specifications, or with custom designs created in-house, create price-estimate by conducting material take-offs and prepare time duration, material cost, and labor cost estimates for projects following our pricing systems.
• Review scope of work and manufacturing process with shop personnel to obtain precise labor hour estimates for manufacturing.
• Solicit subcontractor pricing, when needed.
• Perform take offs for millwork and metalwork projects.
• Review total estimate to ensure accuracy and completeness prior to submitting formal quotation, including reviewing estimates created by other staff.
• Help monitor comparison of estimated costs to actual costs for awarded projects.
• Research and promote continuous improvement in developing more efficient estimating methods and pricing models.
• Maintain positive relationships with area vendors to obtain competitive material pricing.
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture, construction or related field is preferred but not required; some higher level education is required.
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience required.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and AutoCAD is required.
60-75K Salary Commensurate
Paid Vacation, Company sponsored Medical, Vision and Dental
Terms and Conditions
Questions or Comments
Mail is not sent.
Your email has been sent.