Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Project Manager Commercial and Hospitality Millwork and Cabinetry Manufacturing
- To function as liaison working closely with the customer and their representatives to manage and facilitate the successful competition of assigned projects on company's behalf.
- To be intimately familiar with project goals and requirements to include determining scope of work, scheduling requirements including key milestones, and site management.
- Communicate critical information impacting project goals with the appropriate personal including hardcopy documentation of all decisions which effect scheduling and/or changes to the Scope of Work.
- Coordinate and expedite the exchange of material, finish samples, and drawing submittals between client and company.
- Represent company at client project meetings in a professional manner.
- Monitor quality control from production thru installation and project punch-out.
- Monitor and manage project Change Orders and RFIs and implement conclusions.
- Manage the completion of project Close-Out Documents.
This position will spend very little time in the field and will consist of mainly Project Management in house departmental duties.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including utilization of Microsoft Office products.
- 5yr. experience as a Project Manager in commercial millwork, knowledge of AWI standards a plus.
- Must be self-motivated, have a keen eye for detail and strong problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
- Flexibility in accommodating off-hours and/or weekend work to effect successful performance of duties.
$70K-$80K Commensurate of experience
Company provided health care, performance bonus and PTO
Terms and Conditions