Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Cost Accountant/AR Manager Hospitality Millwork/Cabinetry Manufacturing
Custom and Semi-Custom millwork manufacturer specializing in hospitality, assisted living, and multi-family markets. Seeking an exceptionally knowledgeable manufacturing cost accountant for immediate hire. Candidate will be overall responsible for the tracking and reporting of monies into and out of the company.
Successful Candidate will:
• Monitor project budgets to ensure plant is operating within those guidelines.
• Create WIP reports, disseminate to upper management.
• Approve project expenditures, by comparing to budgeted values.
• Alert upper management to projects at risk of exceeding budgets.
• Audit all billings for accuracy and completeness prior to submittal.
• Contact customers about past due billings, and make inquiries regarding delivery of payments.
• Create project after action reports comparing detailed budgeted values against actuals.
• Compare cost assemblies used in estimating against historical actual values and recommend adjustments as necessary to ensure company is using current costing data.
• Authorize time sheet adjustments requested by payroll time clock system administrator.
• Run actual payroll biweekly, review for accuracy and submit to upper management for approval. (using automated system, takes about two hours).
• Setup and maintain employees in payroll processing system.
• Create financial reports as requested by upper management.
• Create quarterly excess and obsolete inventory reports.
• Lead semi-annual inventory reconciliations with procurement and inventory management teams.
• Will report directly to managing director and VP of finance.
4 year accounting or business degree required
Minimum 5 years of related experience required. Strong Microsoft Excel skills required. CPA and/or Public Accounting experience preferred but not required.
Thorough knowledge of project accounting principles and how they affect business. Highly competent with Microsoft Office products. Knowledge of Sage ERP, Global Shop Solutions or other comparable operating software system and other computer applications is preferred.
Professional, business-driven mentality with the ability to communicate and interact with all levels of the organization, as well as vendors, clients, and other external parties. Excellent oral / written communication abilities and organization / analytic skills. Able to prioritize, organize, and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
$70K - $85K commensurate of experience
Medical, Performance Bonus, PTO and relocation
Terms and Conditions
Questions or Comments
Mail is not sent.
Your email has been sent.