Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Junior Estimator Commercial Cabinetry and Hospitality Casework Manufacturing
Excellent opportunity for advancement and to develop a career as a commercial estimator. Our client is a 15+ million annual sales commercial and hospitality millwork and cabinetry manufacturer experiencing exceptional growth and implementing state of the art manufacturing technology.
JOB SUMMARY: Works directly with Managing Director, Sales to provide job and project take-offs for bid proposals.
- Communicate effectively with management and team to achieve company goals
- Follow procedures and standard practice to obtain maximum efficiency
- Demonstrate proficiency in accuracy, timeliness and consistency in bid procedure
- Analyze and prepare take-offs of projects from blueprints and associated documentation
- Prepare time, cost, materials and labor estimates
- Maintain working knowledge of current industry pricing and associated material cost
- Display sense of urgency towards completing tasks
- Demonstrates outstanding punctuality and attendance
- Candidate must have min. of 3 yrs estimating architectural casework/millwork
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of basic woodworking techniques, construction and finishing for cost and timing calculations
- Able to read and interpret project drawings and project specification materials
- Work closely with Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, Project Management and Production to communicate project requirements
$50K+ commensurate of experience
Company offers Medical insurance and PTO.
Terms and Conditions
Questions or Comments
Mail is not sent.
Your email has been sent.