Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Purchaser - Commercial Casework and Arch. Millwork
Investigate potential suppliers and recommend those most desirable, prepare, issue request for quotations, analyze bids, make awards and place orders. Manage vendor performance. Provide support in following activities to expedite the delivery of goods. Interface with personnel from other functional areas to understand & communicate requirements, such as Finance, Engineering & Production. Ensure the optimum inventory levels. Deliver cost savings. Successfully manage project. Track jobs and inventory costs. Validate and approve vendor invoices for payment
• Microsoft Office
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
• Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
• Detail oriented
• Excellent communication skills and organization
• Demonstrated track record of thinking quickly and creatively solving problems
• At Least 5 years experience
$50K - $70K annual salary commensurate of experience
Medical, Dental, 401K, PTO and relocation
Terms and Conditions
Questions or Comments
Mail is not sent.
Your email has been sent.