Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Estimator Custom Architectural Interiors
Highly agile digital fabrication company specializing in custom architectural interiors. In addition to architectural woodwork, our expertise includes metal work, solid surfaces, upholstery, and a variety of finishing technologies and services. We are seeking a full time Estimator to lead the timely, accurate and thorough preparation of architectural woodwork and metalwork project proposals. Materials, engineering and fabrication labor, CNC equipment usage, shipping logistics and installation work will all be considered, so extensive experience with making will be crucial to success in this role.
Primary Scope of Work:
• Estimate projects and components following established company processes
• Issue articulate RFI’s ,RFP’s and RFQ’s to interested parties
• Assess RFQ/RFP responses and assist in buy/build outsourcing decisions
• Vendor research
• Prepare and present bid packages to management
• Project handoff with project management and production teams
• Interface with project and production managers while projects are produced.
• Change order tracking
• Provide improvement recommendations to reduce future discrepancies between estimated and actual costs
• Extensive experience in the architectural woodwork, millwork, metalwork or store fixture trades
• Extensive experience in reading architectural drawings
• Extensive experience in reading fabricator shop drawings
• Extensive knowledge of building materials.
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
• Experience with Autocad
• Effective spoken and written communication skills
• Mathematical mastery
$80K + commensurate of experience
• Health Insurance
• Paid Time off
• 401K with Company Match
• Early Fridays
Terms and Conditions