Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Engineer/Drafter Architectural Millwork and Cabinetry
70+ year old manufacturer doing 20+ million annually seeks an engineer/draftsperson. This full time job will entail working with our staff to create professional millwork shop drawings. These drawings will be submitted for approval to our customers. The drawings will also serve as clear and complete directions to our manufacturing teams. This work will be done using Cabinet Vision and AutoCAD software.
- Proficiency with current versions of AutoCad required
- Experience with Cabinet Vision software very desirable
- Thorough understanding of millwork details, materials and manufacturing techniques
- Familiarity with architectural blueprints
- Minimum of 5 years specific millwork drafting experience
- Trained in use of Word and ExCel
- Good communication skills
- History of working independently, quickly and accurately as well as successfully meeting deadlines
55K-85K annual salary commensurate of experience
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Disability, Flex Spending Plan, performance bonuses, relocation assistance.
Terms and Conditions
Questions or Comments
Mail is not sent.
Your email has been sent.