We are a custom architectural plywood/veneer manufacturer. Our wood panels are installed in major universities, business offices, and government facilities. As a production supervisor you will be a member of a dynamic management team. The Production Supervisor at this Architectural Plywood / Veneer facility will manage 8 to 10 employees on 1st Shift 7 am to 3:30 pm, Monday thru Friday.
• Experienced millworker with hands on veneer equipment required with experience with millwork saws, jointers, splicers, blocking, glue sprayer for use with veneer and millwork.
• Must be able to read and understand blue prints
• Maintains quality as well as quantity of production
• Promotes good safety practices.
• Plans priority of work and schedules accordingly (currently using excel spreadsheets for production planning, will be transitioning to updated ERP System)
• Coordinate with Plywood & Machining Department Supervisor to insure orders are completed correctly and on time
• Makes necessary work changes to increase efficiency
• Recommends machinery maintenance updates
• Keeps employees motivated with open communication
• Maintains good housekeeping
|Recruitment Contact||Craig Mengel (417) 214-5082|
|Salary Range||$50,000.00 to $75,000.00 annual salary commensurate|
|Benefits||401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision|