Works directly with Managing Director, Sales, Operations, Engineering, and Production to provide our clients with the highest quality products and service to meet the project needs and goals.
– To function as liaison working closely with the customer and their representatives to manage and facilitate the successful competition of assigned projects.
– To be intimately familiar with project goals and requirements to include determining scope of work, scheduling requirements including key milestones, and site management.
– Communicate critical information impacting project goals with the appropriate personal including hardcopy documentation of all decisions which effect scheduling and/or changes to the Scope of Work.
– Site work to include accurate field measuring and defining of site conditions to engineering for preparation of precise project drawings for use in meeting client expectations.
– Management of installation crews to include scheduling, on site review/kickoff, punch-out review, and site visits to assess progress / conditions as needed.
– Coordinate and expedite the exchange of material, finish samples, and drawing submittals between client and ourselves.
– Represent us at client project meetings in a professional manner.
– Monitor quality control from production thru installation and project punch-out.
– Monitor and manage project Change Orders and RFIs and implement conclusions.
– Manage the completion of project Close-Out Documents.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills including utilization of Microsoft Office products.
– 5yr. experience as a Project Manager in commercial millwork, knowledge of AWI standards a plus.
– Must be self-motivated, have a keen eye for detail and strong problem solving abilities.
– Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
– Flexibility in accommodating off-hours and/or weekend work to effect successful performance of duties.
1. Actual building, finishing, or management experience within a manufacturing facility.
2. Estimating experience.
3. Engineering experience.
4. Millwork product installation or carpentry experience.
5. Stone countertop manufacturing and / or installation experience.
6. Proficiency with G Suite / google apps, programing, website development or other advanced computer skills.
7. Procurement experience.
8. Accounting experience.
|Job Category||Project Management/Site Supervision|
|Recruitment Contact||Ryan Fullerton (417) 682-3056|
|Salary Range||$70,000.00+ annual salary commensurate|
|Benefits||Med, Dental, vision, life, different plans available. Starting 2 weeks PTO.|
|Years in Business||9|
|Annual Revenue||20 million|
|Manufacturing Square Feet||130K|
|Area Information||Population 28,294 Median Age 37 Median Household Income $55,660 Median Home Price $179,600 Walkscore 26|
|State Tax Information||State Sales Tax: 4% (food, prescription drugs exempt), local taxes may increase total to 8.9%. Gasoline Tax: 44.70 cents/gallon (Includes all taxes) Diesel Fuel Tax: 53.80 cents/gallon (Includes all taxes) Cigarette Tax: 37 cents/pack of 20 Personal Income Taxes (Click here) (Brackets, deductions, exemptions, and tax rate range) Tax Rate Range: Low – 1.0%; High – 6% Income Brackets: Lowest – $750; Highest – $7,000 Number of Brackets: 6 Personal Exemptions: Single – $2,700; Married – $5,400; Dependents – $3,000 Standard Deduction: Single – $2,300; Married filing joint return – $3,000; Taxpayer over 65 – $1,300 additional. Medical/Dental Deduction: Same as Federal taxes Federal Income Tax Deduction: None Retirement Income Taxes: Social Security is exempt. Taxpayers who are 62 years of age or older, or permanently and totally disabled regardless of age, may be eligible for a retirement income adjustment on their Georgia tax return. Retirement income includes income from pensions and annuities, interest income, dividend income, net income from rental property, capital gains income, and income from royalties. For married couples filing joint returns with both members receiving retirement income, the maximum adjustment for the applicable year may be up to twice the individual exclusion amount. Retirement income exceeding the maximum adjustable amount will be taxed at the normal rate. Retired Military Pay: Same as above. Military Disability Retired Pay: Retirees who entered the military before Sept. 24, 1975, and members receiving disability retirements based on combat injuries or who could receive disability payments from the VA are covered by laws giving disability broad exemption from federal income tax. Most military retired pay based on service-related disabilities also is free from federal income tax, but there is no guarantee of total protection. VA Disability Dependency and Indemnity Compensation: VA benefits are not taxable because they generally are for disabilities and are not subject to federal or state taxes. Military SBP/SSBP/RCSBP/RSFPP: Generally subject to state taxes for those states with income tax. Check with the Georgia Department of Revenue. Property Taxes A homeowner may pay a combination of county, city, school or state taxes depending on location. Property tax relief measures are included in the state’s comprehensive property tax credit law that can be viewed on their web site. Homeowners 62 and older who earn $10,000 or less, will find that up to $10,000 of their property’s assessed value is exempt from school taxes. Persons 62 or older whose family income does not exceed $30,000 may qualify for an exemption from state and county property taxes equal to the amount by which the assessed value of the homestead exceeds the assessed value for the preceding tax year. For those 65 and older who earn $10,000 or less, $4,000 of their property’s value is exempt from state and county taxes as well. Call 404-968-0778 for details. To view additional information about property taxes, click here. The state offers homestead exemptions to persons that own and occupy their home as a primary residence. Many counties offer homestead exemptions that are more beneficial to the taxpayer than the exemptions offered by the state. Homestead exemptions are filed with the county tax commissioner or the county tax assessor’s office. The homestead exemption is deducted from the assessed value (40% of the fair market value) of the home Then the millage rate is applied to arrive at the amount of ad valorem tax due. Individuals age 65 and older get additional deductions. For more information on homestead exemptions click here. Inheritance and Estate Taxes There is no inheritance tax or gift tax and only a limited estate tax which is an amount equal to the amount allowable as a credit for state death taxes under Section 2011 of the Internal Revenue Code. In effect, the estate taxes paid to Georgia may be used to reduce the estate taxes due the IRS. For further information, visit the Georgia Department of Revenue site or call 404-417-4477.|
|Annual Weather||Annual high temperature: 71.9°F Annual low temperature: 53.2°F Average temperature: 62.55°F Average annual precipitation - rainfall: 49.74 inch Days per year with precipitation - rainfall: - Annual hours of sunshine: - Av. annual snowfall: -|
|School Rating||above average (7-10)|