- Ability to interpret architectural drawings including commercial / retail / construction, project specifications, and supplemental documentation.
- Work closely with project management and production teams to provide and receive input on the best construction methods.
- Use AutoCAD/Microvellum to generate programs for CNC.
- Troubleshoot drawing and programming issues and create solutions with other departments.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with AutoCAD 2010 or higher required.
- Strong Microvellum experience required.
- Working knowledge of BlueBeam software.
- Knowledge and familiarity with the AWI, QCP standards.
- Knowledge of hardwood, veneers and plastic laminate materials.
- Ability to work in both team and individual settings.
- Experience interpreting architectural drawings.
- Ability to problem-solve quickly and effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting due dates and maintaining highest level of quality.
- Knowledge of millwork, cabinet, panel systems, and diewall construction
|Job Category||Design Engineer, Drafter, Engineering/Drafting|
|Recruitment Contact||Ryan Fullerton 417-682-3056|
|Salary Range||$45K-$90K annual salary commensurate of experience|
|Benefits||Year End Performance Bonus, Health, Dental, Vacation, Holidays, 401K with Employer Match, Profit Sharing, and Tax Free Spending Accounts|