Seeking someone who is highly proficient with Microvellum and is capable of developing the submittal drawings to a customers specific demands, while ensuring the request is within manufacturing capabilities. Ideal candidate will be confident in their ability to create custom library for these requests with tool lists.
We are looking for a self- motivated individual who is enthusiastic and used to working in a fast paced environment. Who is confident in leading, training and giving oversight to a large engineering department. This is not a position for a Microvellum user, but rather a Microvellum savant.
- Prepare submittal drawing. These are often based on a customers description and we seek someone who is able to create these designs, library and create submittals for customer sign off in relation to the customers description.
- Engineer products to satisfy customer design and within plant capabilities
- Provide material lists of all materials required for the job
- Provide detailed shop drawings to the plant floor
- Comprehensive understanding of case work engineering, construction methods, library creation, global variable, tooling lists as well as understanding how these shop drawings work through the shop and is able to quickly identify problem areas and offer solutions in a timely manner.
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication and organizational skills, proven leader with ability to mentor, manage and train others.
- Microvellum is required, Sketch-up is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of Top Solid preferred
|Job Category||Design Engineer, Engineering Manager, Engineering/Drafting|
|Recruitment Contact||Ryan Fullerton (417) 682-3056|
|Salary Range||Commensurate but top candidates will be 100+ with bonuses|
|Benefits||Med, Dental, vision, life, different plans available. Starting 2 weeks PTO|