Summary: The Plant Manager is responsible for the strategic direction and leadership of the company’s manufacturing operations. The role is to effectively manage the development and direction of the manufacturing team to drive the growth of revenue, increase productivity, and improve customer satisfaction. The Plant Manager will be overall responsible for the day to day operations as well as the development and implementation of strategic improvements. They will work with internal resources to assist in the achievement of their objectives.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement new business strategies for improving processes and procedures to improve accuracy, efficiency, minimise waste etc.
- Translate company’s goals into departmental goals and communicate so they are understood by all levels of the operations team.
- Work with operational team to determine resources necessary to meet production, quality, customer service, cost and delivery goals. Add, retire, and Schedule resources as necessary.
- Monitor shop performance, job costing, and time costing.
- Manage safety, EPA, and quality assurance programs.
- Manage building, tools and equipment maintenance programs.
- Mentor team members and conduct performance reviews.
- Production manager
- Inventory manager
- Customs lead
- Mill lead
- Assembly lead
- Layup lead
- Finish lead
- Stone shop lead
- Packaging lead
- Possess strong leadership, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Results oriented, ability to work under pressure and within tight timelines.
- Ability to read complex architectural, presentation and shop drawings.
- Minimum of 10 years of similar experience.
- Experience in hospitality casework production.
- Experience in managing production and custom operations.
- Strong supply chain management skills.
|Job Category||Plant Manager, Plant/Production|
|Recruitment Contact||Ryan Fullerton (417) 682-3056|
|Salary Range||90K+ commensurate of experience|
|Benefits||Med, Dental, vision, life, different plans available. Starting 2 weeks PTO.|