We are a small shop, but have a full finishing spray booth. Here is a list of the duties.
- Inspect, sand and prep all surfaces for finish.
- Must be familiar with multiple spray systems, such as airless, air assisted and basic cup guns.
- Must be familiar with stains, paints, dyes, lacquers, polyurethanes, varnishes and various other systems.
- As we are a custom shop, candidate is expected to research new means and methods based on customer requests
- Must determine amounts, quantities and types of materials needed to complete projects and submit to procurement for purchasing.
- Must be able to make sample boards for customer approval.
- Expected to complete projects per spec and communicate with management about timelines and quality.
- Always looking to improve means and methods.
The opportunity is unique, as the candidate will basically end up having their own little finish shop. It is segregated from the main shop floor by walls.
|Job Category||Finish Department, Plant/Production|
|Recruitment Contact||Ryan Fullerton 417-682-3056|
|Salary Range||$20-$25.00 hourly commensurate of experience|
|Benefits||50% medical, 50% dental, paid vacation time and have a 401k plan that has an employer match of 100% on the first 3% contributed and 50% on the next 3% contributed. 401k eligible candidate must be over 21 and been employed here for 9 months|