The Plant Manager is responsible for meeting manufacturing quality standards and ensuring adequate throughput to meet company revenue objectives. Job performance is measured by comparing actual
production cost to budgets, actual completion dates versus committed dates and actual production throughput
compared to scheduled throughput. Embracing the core competencies noted below are also critical for success.
• Provides leadership, supervision and direction of assigned departments, including tooling, machining,
assembly, maintenance, shipping, receiving and inventory
• Ensures employees have required training, materials, components, tools and equipment needed to
perform their tasks safely and efficiently
• Review and approve all time expended by employees, ensure accurate time records are kept
• Coordinate status and completion dates for all projects with management team
• Supervise Shop Foreman, receiving, shipping, and coordinate with Project Managers to maintain
• Understand and promote continuous Improvement principles
• Monitor and enforce adherence to safety policies
• Coordinate maintenance and repairs of plant facilities and machinery
Possess a high energy level, capable of handling complex and demanding issues under pressure in a fast paced
Mandatory Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
• Five years’ experience in Commercial and Hospitality millwork products.
• Exceptional understanding of all aspects of woodworking materials, machinery, cutting, milling, finishing
• Experience in ERP, lean manufacturing, process control, inventory control, and scheduling.
|Job Category||Plant Manager, Plant/Production|
|Recruitment Contact||Craig Mengel (417) 214-5082|
|Salary Range||$75-$90K annual salary commensurate|
|Benefits||Health, Dental, Retirement Program|