We have been in business for more than 25 years. We currently occupy a 30,000sqft facility. With more than $15 million in annual revenue we currently employ 70 people.
We are a growing company and are currently seeking to add an experienced AutoCAD draftsman, preferably with Microvellum and/or Cabinet Vision knowledge to our strong engineering team. This position REQUIRES millwork industry experience. Our consistent work and benefits make this an outstanding opportunity for a motivated, experienced millwork professional. The ideal individual will bring new ideas with a fresh perspective but be willing to learn and understand our systems before attempting to change them.
- In-house production draftsman working as part of a team that is responsible for delivering the project. This is NOT an entry level position, experience is required: Minimum 3-5 years with AutoCAD and associated tools. Microvellum V7 Experience Preferred
- Thorough knowledge of AWI Quality Standards Preferred
- Must be able to read and understand all architectural drawings/specifications
- Draft shop drawings in AutoCAD
- Perform accurate material takeoffs and prepare buyout report for purchasing
- Prior Shop Floor and/or installation experience a Plus
- Some familiarity with how woodworking machinery operates: CNC, edge banding, doweling, clamps, etc.
– Above position is for experienced applicants. These are NOT entry level positions.
– Compensation will be commensurate with experience but ranging $45K +
|Job Category||Drafter, Engineering/Drafting|
|Recruitment Contact||Ryan Fullerton (417) 682-3056|
|Salary Range||$45K+ starting annual salary commensurate|
|Benefits||Health Insurance, 401k after 1 year, Vacations, Paid holidays, personal days|