Looking for talented and experienced CNC Router Operator for the production of woodworking and cabinetry components. The candidate should be a skilled professional with excellent attention to detail and mechanical aptitude.
- Setup and manage woodworking CNC machines.
- Ensure CNC machines operate in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result.
- Check and maintain machinery on daily basis to guarantee successful functionality.
- Communicate logistical issues that may arise.
- Conduct regular CNC machine assessments and maintenance.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Cabinet manufacturing experience required
- Ability to translate mechanical documents and engineering drawings
- Great attention to detail
- Good mathematical and computer skills.
|Job Category||CNC Operator|
|Recruitment Contact||Ryan Fullerton (417) 682-3056|
|Salary Range||$18-$20.00 Hourly commensurate of experience|
|Relocation||Will considered for exceptionally skilled candidates|
|Benefits||Health Insurance, 401K, PTO|