Manages all aspects of shop; including employees, production schedules, inventory, equipment and machinery.
- Must have full working knowledge of cabinet shop operations
- Occasional lifting, carrying, frequent pushing and pulling of 50 pounds
- Regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms; use fine motor coordination and eye-hand coordination.
- Frequently required to stand, talk and hear.
- Occasionally required to walk, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- As needed, demonstrate proper millwork and general work techniques (equipment and machine operation, etc.), including safety.
- Knowledge of machines, equipment and tools, including appropriate use and basic maintenance.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, safety, quality control, basic cost drivers, and other techniques for maximizing efficiency.
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally in English (verbal, written, aural). Preferred: English/Spanish bilingual.
- Able to work cooperatively in teams and resolve basic conflicts with little or no assistance.
- Able to motivate, develop and direct people as they work, identifying the best people for tasks.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with wood products preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of manufacturing supervisory experience
|Job Category||Plant/Production, Production Manager|
|Recruitment Contact||Craig Mengel (417) 214-5082|
|Salary Range||$60-$80K starting annual salary commensurate|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance, bonus incentives, paid vacations and holidays.|