Receive architectural plans from client’s and identify and analyze the millwork scope for company interest and fit.
• Working with specifications, or with custom designs created in-house, create price-estimate by conducting material take-offs and prepare time duration, material cost, and labor cost estimates for projects following our pricing systems.
• Review scope of work and manufacturing process with shop personnel to obtain precise labor hour estimates for manufacturing.
• Solicit subcontractor pricing, when needed.
• Perform take offs for millwork.
• Review total estimate to ensure accuracy and completeness prior to submitting formal quotation, including reviewing estimates created by other staff.
• Help monitor comparison of estimated costs to actual costs for awarded projects.
• Research and promote continuous improvement in developing more efficient estimating methods and pricing models.
• Maintain positive relationships with area vendors to obtain competitive material pricing.
– MINIMUM 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE in Millwork, Carpentry or Cabinets Estimating
-Strong computer, business writing, & communication skills
-Associate’s Degree in Construction Management a bonus
-Prior working experience on the millwork shop floor as a Shop Manager/Plant Manager/Shop Foreman and/or knowledge of how to build
|Recruitment Contact||Craig Mengel (417) 214-5082|
|Salary Range||$50-$75K w/quarterly performance bonus|
|Benefits||Health, Dental, Bonus Program, Vacation and PTO|