Seeking engineering manager who is highly proficient with Microvellum and is capable of proficient engineering department oversight. This position requires someone with history of management experience, who is confident in their ability to oversee the development of shop and submittal drawings which meet the customers expectations and which meet manufacturing capabilities. Ideal candidate will be confident in their ability to create custom library for these requests with tool lists and ensure that department engineers are confident in their ability to do the same and utilize such for maximum efficiency.
We are looking for a self- motivated individual who is enthusiastic and used to working in a fast-paced environment. Who is confident in leading, training and giving oversight to a large engineering department. This is not a position for a Microvellum user, but rather a Microvellum savant.
- Create submittal drawings which are often based on a customer description and ability to create these designs, libraries and submittals for customer sign off in relation to the customers description.
- Engineer products to satisfy customer design and within plant capabilities
- Provide material lists for all materials required for the job
- Provide detailed shop drawings to the plant floor
- Comprehensive understanding of case work engineering, construction methods, library creation, global variable, tooling lists as well as understanding how drawings work through the shop, able to quickly identify problem areas and offer solutions in a timely manner
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication and organizational skills, proven leader with ability to mentor, manage and train others.
- Microvellum is required, Sketch-up and Top Solid are a plus.
|Job Category||Engineering Manager, Engineering/Drafting|
|Recruitment Contact||Ryan Fullerton (417) 682-3056|
|Salary Range||110-125K+ starting salary commensurate of experience|
|Benefits||Med, Dental, vision, life, different plans available. Starting 2 weeks PTO.|