Established commercial millwork company with over 30 years experience looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to join our team. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team. This position will provide oversight of multiple projects in a fast-paced shop environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ability to manage multiple projects from commencement to installation.
• Review all submittals and shop drawings prior to client review.
• Communicate directly with General Contractors, Architects, Subcontractors and Vendors in a professional and timely manner.
• Negotiate and manage subcontracts for Solid Surface and subsequent Installation.
• Purchasing of specialty material’s such as Glass, Metal, Upholstery and other custom components and hardware.
• Active role in the manufacturing process and ability to work closely with the production team.
• Manage onsite coordination with GC’s and Subcontractors.
• Attain and proper field measurements, coordinate with GC and other trades to ensure successful installation.
• Coordinate material deliveries to ensure project schedules are being met and completed on time.
• 5+ year’s experience in Architectural Millwork or a similar industry.
• Ability to read architectural drawings/blueprints.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Demonstrated leadership skills
|Job Category||Project Management/Site Supervision|
|Recruitment Contact||Ryan Fullerton (417) 682-3056|
|Salary Range||$75-$95K starting annual salary commensurate|
|Benefits||Vacation and Holiday pay Simple IRA, employer 3% match.|