CAD Programmer/Drafter is responsible for creating accurate shop drawings and CNC programs for the machine operators to complete customer orders. Utilize AutoCAD to draft shop drawings according to customer specification. Program the drawings for the cnc machine according to specifications in and accurate and timely manner. Organize, document and store files on the server in the appropriate customer files, notating changes made to programs. Nest parts on material to ensure that minimum amounts of scrap are created. Collaborate with machine operators to ensure understanding of job specifications and material. Adhere to the policies and procedures associated with the Quality System pursuant to the ISO standards.
• Associates Degree in CAD design or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of three (3) years CAD programming and design in manufacturing/fabrication of a millwork environment
• Proven ability to read and interpret procedures, architecture elevations, drawings, safety rules, maintenance instructions and company guidelines
• Possess strong mathematical skills and practical knowledge of measuring tools, equipment and concepts.
• Must be detail oriented and possess strong problem solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and strict deadlines.
|Job Category||Engineering/Drafting, Project Engineer|
|Recruitment Contact||Ryan Fullerton (417) 682-3056|
|Salary Range||$65-$85K starting annual salary commensurate|
|Benefits||Health insurance, retirement saving account and PTO|