Searching for an Engineering Manager that is highly proficient with Microvellum and can manage our engineering department. Must have experience in management experience and is confident in their ability to oversee the submittal drawings meeting the customer expectations, matching our manufacturing capabilities. Must be confident in their ability in library maintenance.
- Manage the creation of submittal drawings based on customer description and ability to create these designs, libraries and submittals for customer sign off in relation to the customers description.
- Engineer products to satisfy customer design and within plant capabilities
- Provide material lists for all materials required for the job
- Provide detailed shop drawings to the plant floor
- Comprehensive understanding of case work engineering, construction methods, library creation, global variable, tooling lists as well as understanding how drawings work through the shop, able to quickly identify problem areas and offer solutions in a timely manner
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication and organizational skills, proven leader with ability to mentor, manage and train others.
- Microvellum is required.
|Job Category||Engineering Manager, Engineering/Drafting|
|Recruitment Contact||Craig Mengel (417) 214-5082|
|Salary Range||$75-$85K starting annual salary commensurate|
|Benefits||Medical, dental, vision, life insurance. PTO, 401K with match|