Closets, Kitchen & Bath, Millwork and Cabinetry, Multi-Family, Residential, Window and Door
Responsible for all departments to lead the company with operational and administrative processes. Establish processes to operate and grow the business while ensuring high quality with matching efficiencies.
• Plant Engineering
• Product Engineering and Scheduling
• Process Improvement
• Minimum 3 years manufacturing experience
• Cabvision experience a plus
• Anticipate obstacles and generate creative ways to resolve.
• Generate breakthrough ideas and willing to entertain alternative structures to achieve strategic objectives.
• Use metrics in conjunction with judgment to make sound strategic and tactical choices.
• Work to ensure the company reaches agreed upon gross margin targets that reflect the annual and longer-term profitability plans.
• Manage supply chain and procurement to minimize capital impact.
• Manage continuous improvement of the processes that convert inputs into finished goods • Design flexibility into processes.
• Study bottlenecks and re-design manufacturing cells to meet expanding volume potential.
• Increase the focus on safety.
• Drive Lean principles.
• Identify waste in the processes.
• Provide overall leadership to employees, successfully motivating, coaching and infusing spirit to positively impact the business’ bottom line.
• Must have specific experience in leading operations with 3+ years in a senior leadership role that involves operations management, strategic planning and employee management.
|Field of Interest|
General Manager, Operations/General Management
|Recruitment Contact||Craig Mengel (417) 214-5082|
|Salary Range||$100-$120K starting salary commensurate|
|Benefits||401K, pto, paid holidays, bonus program, medical|