Responsible for all departments to lead the company with operational and administrative processes. Establish processes to operate and grow the business while ensuring high quality with matching efficiencies.
• Plant Engineering
• Product Engineering and Scheduling
• Process Improvement
• Minimum 3 years manufacturing experience
• Cabvision experience a plus
• Anticipate obstacles and generate creative ways to resolve.
• Generate breakthrough ideas and willing to entertain alternative structures to achieve strategic objectives.
• Use metrics in conjunction with judgment to make sound strategic and tactical choices.
• Work to ensure the company reaches agreed upon gross margin targets that reflect the annual and longer-term profitability plans.
• Manage supply chain and procurement to minimize capital impact.
• Manage continuous improvement of the processes that convert inputs into finished goods • Design flexibility into processes.
• Study bottlenecks and re-design manufacturing cells to meet expanding volume potential.
• Increase the focus on safety.
• Drive Lean principles.
• Identify waste in the processes.
• Provide overall leadership to employees, successfully motivating, coaching and infusing spirit to positively impact the business’ bottom line.
• Must have specific experience in leading operations with 3+ years in a senior leadership role that involves operations management, strategic planning and employee management.
|Field of Interest|
General Manager, Operations/General Management
|Recruitment Contact||Craig Mengel (417) 214-5082|
|Salary Range||$100-$120K starting salary commensurate|
|Benefits||401K, pto, paid holidays, bonus program, medical|