We are looking for a self- motivated individual who is enthusiastic and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare submittal drawing
- Engineer products to satisfy customer design and within plant capabilities
- Provide material lists of all materials required for the job
- Provide detailed shop drawings to the plant floor
- Comprehensive understanding of case work engineering and construction methods
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Microvellum is required, Sketch-up is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of Top Solid a bonus
|Field of Interest|
3D Engineering, Engineering/Drafting
|Recruitment Contact||Craig Mengel (417) 214-5082|
|Salary Range||$70-$95K starting salary commensurate|
|Benefits||Med, Dental, vision, life, different plans available. Starting 2 weeks PTO|