We are a well established company seeking to add an experienced salesperson. This position REQUIRES commercial millwork industry experience. We are licensed or have authority to work in 25 states. This would offer a motivated, experienced millwork professional a sizeable portion of the country to pursue mutually beneficial opportunities. The ideal individual would also bring new General Contractors and lines of work that fit our model.
Millwork Sales Qualifications
- Must have working knowledge of Windows operating systems and be able to perform the following tasks without instruction.
- Operate Outlook to send and sort emails.
- Navigate network drives to locate information stored on the network as required.
- Use plan hosting websites such as: ISQFT, Building Connected and other FTP sites.
- Experience with Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Experience in commercial finish carpentry/casework is required.
- Knowledge of bidding software “INNERGY” or “Onscreen Takeoff and Quickbid”
- Experience required: Minimum 3-5 years with commercial millwork fabricators.
- Basic knowledge of AWI Quality Standards is preferred.
- Have the ability to understand what a three dimensional object will look like while only presented with two dimensional elevations.
- Good communication skills; both in person and over the phone.
- Existing relationship(s) with General Contractors or current clients preferred.
Description of expected work
- Responsible for building and improving relationships with current clients.
- Developing new clients and lines of repetitive products in chain franchises.
- Must be able to read and understand architectural drawings and specifications.
- Learn and understand our products and specialties.
- Liaison with General Contractors for questions and requirements.
- Schedule facility tours with Contractors to impress upon them our capabilities.
– Compensation will be a base salary of $60,000/annually with a commission of 2% on all work brought in.
– Other compensation options are available for discussion.
– Company cell phone and gas card.
– 401K Plan after enrollment requirements have been met.
– Health Insurance options available.
– Other benefits will be discussed.
|Field of Interest|
|Recruitment Contact||Ryan Fullerton (417) 682-3056|
|Salary Range||$60K base + 2% commission on new sales|
|Benefits||- Company cell phone and gas card. - 401K Plan after enrollment requirements have been met. - Health Insurance options available. - Other benefits will be discussed.|