1. Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial
buildings and residential homes.
a. Draw rough and detailed scale plans based on preliminary
concepts, sketches, calculations, and other data.
b. Analyze space and site requirements and other documents to
determine the effect it has on designs.
c. Operate equipment and drafting station to produce designs,
drawings, charts, and records.
2. Coordinate design requirements to develop a method of presentation
to graphically represents woodwork plans.
a. Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs to
compile measurements as necessary.
b. Determine procedures and instructions to be followed, according
to design specifications.
3. Communicates with other draftspersons and drafting supervisor.
a. Continuously communicate with others to ensure requirements are
met, and projects are on schedule.
b. Demonstrate clear understanding of company and industry standards
to develop first-class designs.
4. Other duties as assigned.
• Adequate communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles in production of drafts and designs.
• Knowledge of applying principles, techniques, and procedures for development of designs.
• Ability to visualize how something will look after it is part of an arrangement.
• The ability to listen and understand presented and written information and ideas.
• The ability to arrange things or actions in certain order or pattern according to specific rules.
• Team oriented and the ability to operate with a diverse group of people.
• Ability to analyze and evaluate information to make decisions.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and Cabinet Vision software’s.
• Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
• Capable of carrying, moving, and lifting up to 50 pounds when needed.
• Capable of manipulating, grasping, and maneuvering tools and other materials.
• Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekend if needed.
• 2-year college degree minimum.
• Previous cabinet drafting experience required.
|Field of Interest|
|Recruitment Contact||Ryan Fullerton (417) 682-3056|
|Salary Range||$23-$28 hourly pay commensurate|
|Benefits||Paid Holidays, PTO, Simple IRA, Health & Dental Insurance|