Produce finish interior woodwork for residential and commercial application based on customer’s order. In shop we produce: base, casing, cornice, header, parting bead, cove, flooring, stair parts, shiplap, carsiding, wall caps, etc.. Raw doors are brought in from a vendor to be finished. Woodworking is a career path in our shop. Each wood species has its uniqunesses to be learned. Because we are a small shop, employees are cross trained to create a team that completes customer orders.
• Read work order to determine profile type for setting up and running a 6 head moulder with digital read outs
• Responsible for sharpening knives and preparing heads for moulder
• Complete production records indicating quantity, footage produced, profiles, species, customer identification, etc.
• Maintain quality standards
• Follow moulder maintenance schedule
• Perform housekeeping tasks to keep area organized, clean and safe
• Observe safety practices at all times
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to lift, push/pull, and move (cart) product independently up to 100 lbs.
• Ability to stand all day
• Possess strong work ethic: attention to details, quality conscientious, and motivated to reach production goals
• Perform basic math: add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
• Read and use tape measure and calipers
• Proper attendance: on time and at work every scheduled workday
• Flourish in a teamwork environment
• Positive attitude and self-motivated
• Speak, read and write fluent English
|Field of Interest|
Moulder/Tooling Operator, Plant/Production
|Recruitment Contact||Ryan Fullerton (417) 682-3056|
|Salary Range||$22-$28.00 Hourly commensurate of experience|
|Relocation||negotiable for experienced operator|
|Benefits||Health/Dental/Vision with company subsidy -- Short Term Disability & Life Insuarnace, company paid -- Simple IRA with company matching -- Paid Holidays, Vacation, & Personal Days|