- Responsible for overlooking all projects, understanding, and evaluating them.
- Responsible for estimating accurate man hours, timelines, and schedules to complete the projects.
- Responsible for Project schedules, showing the progress & time of each project & the overall for the CAD Department.
- Creating new systems and improving engineering, thru product design research.
- Creating, establishing & implementing a CAD catalog of drawings & details.
- Maintaining, researching, and implementing of new software and tools, as needed for the improvement of the CAD Department
- Meet with Owners, Architects & Builders to obtain all the necessary information needed to compile the CAD Drawings & Submittal Packets.
- Creating the actual CAD Drawings & Submittal Packets with the following considerations:
- Structural Integrity & Physical Operation
- Hardware Compatibility, Weatherproofing
- Design & Appearance
- Schedules & Budgets
- When necessary, visiting job sites to obtain information required, confirm understanding of drawings & get final sign-off on project.
Ability to work independently and originate constructible drawings based on limited information providing workable solutions to highly imaginative design challenges with minimum supervision
Knowledgeable in material composition and construction methods that are applicable to the residential and window/door millwork
Ability to value engineer, perform self- directed product research and propose different methods of construction methods while meeting design intent and budget/time restrictions
Hands-on experience with shop fabrication techniques, equipment, and processes a
4 years project CAD experience.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, required
$65K to $85K+ (pending experience)
401K, paid vacations, and holidays.
For immediate consideration forward your resume to email@example.com or call me at 417-214-5082 to discuss.
|Field of Interest|
CNC Programmer/G-Code, Drafter, Engineering/Drafting, Project Engineer
|Recruitment Contact||Craig Mengel 417-214-5082|
|Salary Range||$65-$85K starting salary commensurate|
|Benefits||401K, paid vacations, and holidays.|