Support all estimating components of the Preconstruction Department for both the Residential and Commercial Divisions.
- Maintain current project drawings, specifications, and addenda and distribution to subcontractors.
- Generate estimates for prospective clients as required.
- Develop project scopes for each division of work during the preconstruction timeline.
- Assist the Preconstruction Manager in managing deliverable timelines.
- Coordinate subcontractor estimating meetings with prospective clients/design team.
- Study plans and provide estimating guidelines to subcontractors and vendors.
- Quantity takeoffs using detailed spreadsheets and takeoff software.
- Maintenance of current approved Subcontractor/Vendor List
- Maintain historical pricing database.
- Support project download meetings with project manager and superintendent
- Update Residential and Commercial Department heads on current estimate statuses during weekly meeting.
$75K to $95K + (pending experience)
- Paid time off
- Bonus pay.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
For immediate consideration forward your resume to email@example.com or call me at 417-214-5082 to discuss.
|Field of Interest|
|Recruitment Contact||Craig Mengel|
|Salary Range||$75-$95K starting annual salary commensurate|
|Benefits||401(k) Paid time off Bonus pay. Dental insurance Health insurance Vision insurance|