We are looking for a self- motivated Microvellum engineer.
- Prepare submittal drawing.
- Engineer products to satisfy customer design and within plant capabilities.
- Provide material lists of all materials required for the job.
- Provide detailed shop drawings to the plant floor.
- understanding of case work engineering and construction methods
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Microvellum is required.
$70-$90K starting salary commensurate
Excellent Health and Dental Insurance, Paid vacation, paid sick days, 401K
For immediate consideration forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 417-214-5082 to discuss.
|Field of Interest|
Engineering/Drafting, Project Engineer
|Recruitment Contact||Craig Mengel (417) 214-5082|
|Salary Range||$70-$90K starting annual salary commensurate|
|Benefits||Health and Dental Insurance, Paid vacation, paid sick days, 401K|